Things you should absolutely know about Ethereum merge
1. It won’t reduce fees. The merge will transition from PoW to PoS, but it won’t expand network capacity.
2. No, you don’t need 32 ETH to run a node. You can sync your own self-verified copy of Ethereum.
3. Transaction speed will remain somewhat the same. However, there can be slight changes.
4. You won’t be able to unstake your staked ETH right after the merge. It’s possible only after the Shanghai upgrade.
5. Validators will be able to receive liquid ETH on their controlled Mainnet account.
6. There won’t be any downtime during/after the transition.
7. Ethereum supply issuance will be reduced from 2 ETH per block to 0.2 ETH per block. This is a 90% reduction.
What did I miss?